Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's me, take it or leave it.

In light of the recent Kim Kardashian (shocking?) news, what better time to launch my blog than now?

Lets pretend for one minute that KK's wedding was legit and let's pretend that she her sentiments were also legit-  "what's everyone going to think?", "is this cold feet or do I want to get the F* outta here?", "i should have called it off", "blah blah millions of dollars", "blah blah E!news"

Getting married? Feel the same way? You're not alone and sadly, you might just be the new norm.

Here's the deal; been there, got outta that and even lived to tell about it.
So here I am. Here to share how amazing my life has been since making one of the hardest decisions of my life.

I called off my wedding and, by the grace of god, made it to happy hour ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope it was 2 for 1

Post a Comment