Friday, November 25, 2011

Don't feel bad about...

In keeping with the Cosmo Mag, or maybe it's Glamor (whatever..) section  "Hey it's ok to..." I thought I'd add my own...and it's called Don't Feel Bad About...

Don't Feel Bad About....

*Pressing the "door close" button as soon as you get into the elevator, even if you know people are coming behind you

*Backing up into another car and not saying a word

*Starting a "how long do you give it?" pool at your friends wedding

*Having a drink on your lunch break

*Trying to fit in at Whole Foods by wearing workout clothes with no intention of working out

*Re-washing clothes you left on the guest bed because it's been long enough to not remember if they're clean or dirty.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I have done all of these and don't feel bad at all! Love it!

PruSco said...

1) Do I get any input on my fake name when you eventually make fun of me and our friendship in this blog?
2) Will you have a fake name for Triple J Triple Threat?
3) Will Sophie have a fake name? Or will the fake name be for all dogs in general? Or just all pugs. So just Sophie and Cole and whatever the other pug is named.

Love you!

ty said...

FYI, just read your calling off the wedding post, and I loved it. I was in a similar situation :)

Post a Comment